As I research what is happening in Montana for the year 2012, here are some links to look at. Click on the titles to follow the links. Most subject areas all have links for you. Great info for planning.
Wildlife in Montana: http://fwp.mt.gov/recreation/safety/wildlife/
Info and Wildlife Courses at the Yellowstone Association, Gardiner, MT (northwest entrance to Yellowstone National Park): http://www.yellowstoneassociation.org/institute/
Living and working in and around Yellowstone, the center of the wide open valley between the Gallatin and Absaroka Mountain ranges – The wilderness surrounds us. We are not too far from Art Galleries, Yellowstone National Park, Chico Hot Springs, Absaroka Dog Sleds (in winter), Fly Fishing and more. If you are a photographer, the sunrises and sunsets will astound you if you have not been here before…and that is just touching the tip of the iceberg setting your plans into action on what you will want to do when you plan your stay here in Montana.
After viewing all the activities and links send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you with your plans including places to stay.
The list below represents some of the organizations and people we are associated with. They are listed by categories. This list is growing as it is our mission to bring Yellowstone Country to you .
Fly Fishing and Fishing Supplies
Swimming and Spas
- Dog Sledding Absaroka Dogsled Treks
- Cross Country Skiing BBar Ranch
- Downhill Skiing Bridger Bowl Big Sky Other Areas
- Guides Knolls Long Outfitting Sweetwater Fly
- Services Knolls Long Outfitting Sweetwater Fly
- Supplies Knolls Long Outfitting Sweetwater Fly
Adventures and Tours
- Day Hikes – list coming next week
- Bike Tours – list coming next week
- Wilderness Tours – list coming in two weeks
- Scenic Tours Firehole lake Drive Firehole Lake (Youtube)
- Camping Hell’s Roarin Outfitters
- Museums Museum of the Rockies
Places to Visit
- Yellowstone National Park Beartooth Hwy. Scenic Drive
- Glacier National Park Gates of the Mountains – Helena, MT
- Cody, WY
Some of the above info is provided by http://www.travelmt.com/ Great Information for all of us